1: Our Purpose:
NCCC is committed to demonstrating the power and love of Jesus to people in the church and in the community, without discrimination, bringing hope and healing to the spiritual, emotional, relational and physical needs of people
2: Our Culture:
Love God, love people, love life
3: Our Mission
Reach people for Jesus
Restore the broken and wounded
Release people’s God-given gifts by serving Him
Reproduce by mentoring and discipling others
4: Our Biblical Base
The two great commandments…
Love the Lord your God with all your heart, soul and mind, and love your neighbour as yourself.
Go and make disciples of all nations, baptising them in the name of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded.
- We honour a triune God as the creator of all life.
- We celebrate God’s presence through dynamic praise and worship.
- We declare God’s infallible word through contemporary ministry.
- We obey God’s commission through Holy Spirit empowered world mission.
- We value people of all races and gender, and accept them as created equal before God.
- We respect the right of every individual to find and fulfill their God-given destiny.
- We recognise the local church as God’s unique vehicle in empowering people for life.
- We value all human life as a gift from God to be honoured and protected.
- We receive God’s gift of eternal life through faith in Jesus Christ.
- We enthusiastically enjoy life by celebrating and sharing God’s abundance with others.